Our certified technicians will ensure:
- your brakes are maintained for safe braking
- an extension of your brakes’ life span through regular maintenance
Brake Pad Maintenance
Braking becomes more dangerous and difficult as your car’s brakes wear out over time. Brake wear is variable, but the rule of thumb is to come in at least twice a year to have them checked as a part of your regular maintenance appointment. This will ensure your safety. There are telltale signs of brake wear, and you should come in as soon as possible if you notice any of them:
- Squeaking brakes and less responsive braking are symptoms of worn pads.
- The brake pedal becomes more difficult to press and your car rumbles and stutters when you hit the brakes.
- Your dashboard panel may also have a lit brake light.
Come in to see our certified technicians when these symptoms arise and we’ll be sure to have your vehicle fixed with brand new, quality brakes.