Our certified technicians will ensure:
- you save time and money instead of having to install new tires
- your tires will be brought to excellent condition
An easy and effective tire repair will have you quickly back on the road
It is essential to take care of your tires and keep them properly maintained, as they are what keeps you to the road. Often a punctured or flattened tire can be easily repaired, with no need to purchase a replacement. There are three key conditions that tire damage should meet to ensure it can be repaired instead of replaced:
- the puncture hole is smaller than a quarter-inch in diameter,
- you weren’t driving while the tire was flat, and
- that only the tread is in need of repair and the sidewall isn’t damaged.
It’s important not to be on the road with a flat tire, even if only for a short drive. Come see our technicians so we can promptly fix your tire and have you back driving safely.